Control network devices with the Dahua Technology Dahua NKB1000 Network Control Keyboard. This keyboard supports auxiliary functions and can control PTZ dome cameras, DVRs, and network video servers. Utilize the joystick and keyboard buttons to navigate easily.
The controller has preset positions, auto scan, auto pan, auto tour, and pattern control to make camera control quick. The monochrome LCD display provides a menu for connected devices, while the USB port supports SmartPSS control.
Dahua NKB1000 Not Showing in Config Tool Features
- Manage High-Speed Dome Systems, DVRs, and Network Video Servers
- Joystick Control in Three Dimensions for PTZ Functions
- Pattern Control, Preset Position, Auto Scan, Auto Pan, and Auto Tour
- On-screen Menu
- Assists SmartPSS (via USB connection)
Setting up the Dahua NKB1000 Not Showing in Config Tool
My Dahua Nkb1000 does not appear in the configuration tool. I have tried accessing the settings page and resetting it, but to no avail. What should I do? If you’re having trouble setting up your Dahua Nkb1000, you can try a few different things.
You have installed the most recent firmware, you may not need to perform a factory reset. If you have not installed the most recent firmware, you should reset your device by visiting the settings page and clicking “Reset Device.”
If that does not resolve the issue, you may have to reconfigure your network settings. Go to the settings page and select “Network Settings” to reconfigure your network settings. Choose “Wireless Network” from the “Network Type” menu. Choose “Dahua NKB1000” under “Wireless Network Type”
How to Setup NKB1000 Over Network?
1. Connect a network cable and power cord to the NKB1000. After booting, the screen should resemble the image shown below.
2. Press the Setup button on the NKB1000.
Enter your NKB1000’s password and press the Enter key.
4. Navigate to “Menu Settings” using the joystick and press “Enter”
5. Choose “Zone” and then press “Enter”
6. Enter the following:
- ID: (Any Number)
- Name: (Any Number)
- SD(PTZ), DVR, or NVR are the types.
- Link: Net
- IP Address: (the local IP address of your SD card, NVR, or DVR)
- Port: 37777
- Step: (Leave as defaults)
- Rule: DH-2
- User: admin (or the user name for your NVR).
- Password: admin (or the password for your NVR).
7. Press “Enter,” and you should see the message “Successful.”
8. Press “ESC” until the Main Menu appears.
Select “Zone Control” and press the “Enter” button.
Enter the ID you created previously and press “Enter”
11. A dialogue box titled “Connecting” will appear. When finished, your screen should resemble the image below.
12. Camera, “Press”
13.Input the desired channel using the number pad on your NKB1000.
14. Press “PTZ” followed by “Enter”
If successful, the display of your NKB1000 should resemble the image below. Now, you can control your PTZ with the NKB1000.
8 Fantastic Electric Bikes To Another Level
7 High-tech Gadgets That Will Amaze You
New Gadgets Of A New Generation
New Inventions To Protect Your Home
7 Ingenious And Awesome Vehicles You’ve Never Seen